Chris is a licensed architect with 27 years of experience with numerous building and project types. He has worked in Louisiana for his entire career; however, his project history includes projects located in several southern US States and the Caribbean basin. He joined Chasm Architecture in June 2019, working in the Baton Rouge office.
Chris has broad base of knowledge of all aspects of the profession of architecture. His experience has been gained by working on a variety of different types of projects. These include hospitality, single and multi-family residential and commercial work to including medical, medical support, educational, institutional, municipal, retail, and religious complexes.
Registered Architect: Louisiana
Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Bachelor of Architecture, Louisiana Tech University
Selected Project Experience:
- Fire Station No. 10 | Metairie, LA
- First Parish Court Additions/Renovations | Metairie, LA
- LDS Meeting House |Luling, LA
- Lewis Elementary School Renovations | New Orleans, LA
- Marriott Vacation Club, Crystal Shores | Marco Island, FL.
- Ritz-Carlton Club, Cabrita Point Estates | St. Thomas, USVI
- Louisiana Realtors Association (Historic Renovation & Addition) | Baton Rouge, LA
- First Presbyterian Church Sanctuary Renovations | Baton Rouge, LA
- Light House Coffee (Retail Tenant Build Out) | Baton Rouge, LA
- New Orleans Riverside Hilton (Multiple Interior Renovations) | New Orleans, LA
- Elk Place Apartments Conversion/Renovation | New Orleans, LA
- Le Cirque Hotel Renovations | New Orleans, LA
- Jefferson Baptist Church Sanctuary Renovations | Baton Rouge, LA
- Grace Life Fellowship | Baton Rouge, LA